拯救大兵瑞恩 台词,拯救大兵瑞恩 台词有哪些

[复制链接]

签到天数: 5 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2017-8-3 08:58:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

拯救大兵瑞恩 台词,拯救大兵瑞恩 台词有哪些

拯救大兵瑞恩

对于拯救大兵瑞恩 ,相信我们都觉得非常的熟悉,毕竟好看的电影真的不多,所以对于拯救大兵瑞恩 台词,拯救大兵瑞恩 台词有哪些,我们都是非常熟悉的,但是可能要说完整的那可能就比较难一些。
有鉴于此,本次就为亲们分享文章:拯救大兵瑞恩 台词,拯救大兵瑞恩 台词有哪些
Captain Miller: In that case, I'd say this is an excellent mission, sir, with an extremely valuable objective, s ir. Worthy of my best efforts, sir. Moreover, I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men --especially you, Reiben - -to ease her suffering.   
米勒:如果是那样的话,我会说这是一次极佳的使命,长官,这次任务的目的太有价值了,长官。值得付出我最大的努力。另外,我为瑞恩的母亲由衷感到悲哀,我愿意用我和弟兄们的生命,特别是你,莱本,去减轻她的苦痛。  
Private Caparzo: Sir, It's the decent thing to do, sir.   
卡帕佐:长官,那么做是对的。   
Captain Miller: We're not here to do the decent thing! We're here to follow fucking orders!   
米勒:我们在这不是为了做正确的事!而是去执行他妈的命令!   
Private Reiben: You want to explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?   
莱本:你想向我解释一下这是为什么吗?我的意思是,我们8个人冒着生命危险只为了救一个人有什么意义呢? Captain Miller: Anyone wanna answer that?   
米勒:谁想回答?   
Medic Wade: Hey, think about the poor bastard's mother.   
韦德:嗨,想想那个可怜虫的母亲。   
Private Reiben: Hey, Wade, I got a mother, you got a mother, the sarge has got a mother. I'm willing to bet that even the Captain's got a mother. Well, maybe not the Captain, but the rest of us have got mothers.   
莱本:嗨,韦德,我有母亲,你也有,军士长也有,我愿意打赌上尉也不例外。我们所有人都有母亲。   Captain Miller: James... I'm here to tell you your brothers were killed in combat. They're dead.
米勒:詹姆斯……我在这告诉你,你的哥哥们在战场阵亡了,他们都死了。   
Private Ryan: Which ones?   
瑞恩:哪几个?  
 Captain Miller: All of them.   
米勒:全部。  
Gen. George C. Marshall: My dear Mrs Ryan: It's with the most profound sense of joy that I write to inform you your son, Private James Ryan, is well and at this very moment, on his way home from European battlefields. Reports from the front indicate James did his duty in combat with great courage and steadfast dedication, even after he was informed of the tragic loss your family has suffered in this great campaign to rid the world of tyranny and oppresion. I take great pleasure in joining the Secretary of War, the men and women of the U.S. Army,citizens of a grateful nation in wishing you good health and many years of happiness with James at your side. Nothing, not even the safe return of a beloved son, can compensate you, or the thousands of other American families, who have suffered great loss in this tragic war. And I might share with you some words which has sustained me in this long dark night of peril,loss and heartache,and I quote,"I pray that our heavenly father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement,and leave you only the chrished memory of the loved and lost.The solumn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.Aramham Lincoln.Yours very sincerely and respectly.George C Marshall,General,Chief of Staff"   
马歇尔将军:我亲爱的瑞恩太太,我怀着万分愉悦的心情通知您的儿子,詹姆斯·瑞恩毫发无损,此时,他正在从欧洲战场返回家中的路上。从前线传来的报告称詹姆斯英勇而坚定的履行了自己的职责,即使他得知了家人在这场推翻专治和压迫的伟大战争中遭遇不幸。我很高兴同战争部长、美军的全体官兵和美国公民一道祝愿您身体健康,并和身边的詹姆斯一起幸福的生活。只有心爱的儿子安全返回才能补偿您的心痛,而其他千万个在战争中痛失亲人的美国家庭也能聊以自慰。我希望和您分享这些在这危险而痛苦的长夜中支持着我的一番话:“我祈祷我们仁慈的天父能安抚你丧亲的痛苦,仅留下你所爱的和失去的记忆,光荣的荣耀仅属于你,因为你们在自由的圣坛下付出了太多。亚伯拉罕.林肯你真诚的和负责任的乔治.C.马歇尔 将军,参谋长”   
Captain Miller: Private, I'm afraid I have some bad news for ya. Well, there isn't any real easy way to say this, so, uh, so I'll just say it. Your brothers are dead. We have, uh, orders to come get you, 'cause you're going home.   
米勒:二等兵,我恐怕有不好的消息要告诉你。真是让人难以启齿。你的兄弟们都死了。我们接到命令来带你回家。   
Pvt. James Frederick, Ryan: Oh, my God, my brothers are dead. I was gonna take 'em fishing when we got home. How - How did they die?   
弗雷德里克:哦,我的天,我的兄弟们都死了。当我们回家之后我会带着他们去捕鱼。他们怎么死的?   Captain Miller: They were killed in action.   
米勒:他们在战斗中阵亡。   
Pvt. James Frederick, Ryan: No, that can't be. They're both - That... That can't be. My brothers are still in grammar school.   
弗雷德里克:不,那不可能。我的兄弟还在念小学。  
Captain Miller: You're James Ryan?   
米勒:你是詹姆斯·瑞恩?   
Pvt. James Frederick, Ryan: Yeah.   
弗雷德里克:是的。   
Captain Miller: James Francis Ryan from Iowa?   
米勒:来自爱荷华州的詹姆斯·弗朗西斯·瑞恩?   
Pvt. James Frederick, Ryan: James Frederick Ryan, Minnesota.   
弗雷德里克:詹姆斯·弗雷德里克·瑞恩,明尼苏达州的。  
Pvt. James Frederick, Ryan: Well, does that - does that mean my brothers are OK?   
弗雷德里克:那意味着他们还好吧?   
Captain Miller: Yeah, I'm sure they're fine.   
米勒:是的,我确信他们都好。
以上为本次为亲们分享的文章“拯救大兵瑞恩 台词,拯救大兵瑞恩 台词有哪些”的详细内容,希望对亲们有所帮助!

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
关闭

最新公告上一条 /1 下一条

返回顶部找客服
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表