教父英文影评,教父英文好看吗,教父英文最经典的影评

[复制链接]

签到天数: 22 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2017-7-20 09:32:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

不管电影好看不好看,在电影上映之后都会有影评人对它进行评价,电影教父英文也不例外,在上映之后就有一大批影评人在第一时间写了教父英文影评。有鉴于此,今天我们就来聊聊这个话题“教父英文影评,教父英文好看吗,教父英文最经典的影评”。

以下为本次为亲们分享的文章“教父英文,教父英文好看吗,教父英文最经典的影评”的详细内容。

Initially, I would have shared my perspective of the Godfather in my first paper, but until I submitted that paper , I only had watched it once. There were so many details that I hadn’t noticed and things that I hadn’t understood. To finish this paper, I watched this movie again and again and read lots of reviews about the Godfather. And the following is my idea combined this movie .

My film review mainly talks about the start of the movie, the wedding of the godfather’s daughter, and the character of sonny, the godfather’s eldest son.

I strongly believe that if you watch this movie several times, you would found that the wedding of his daughter does all the preparations for the whole movie, indicating some people’s characteristic and predicting some people’s fate in the future. In the beginning of this film, an owner of funeral home who have made a fortune in America but his daughter, the light of him in life , was beat like an animal by his boyfriends who wanted to take advantage of her because of her resistance, wants the godfather to kill those atrocious guys due to a fact that the court made the suspended sentence for them. And the godfather rejects this request as the owner’s daughter is still alive. Then his asks the godfather to let them suffer what the daughter suffered. However the godfather refuses his ask again, and he thinks this owner doesn’t offer his friendship to him and is reluctant to call him “Godfather”. Obviously ,the owner who doesn’t want to be in trouble only wants to use money to let him work and doesn’t show any respect on the godfather. As a result , the owner surrenders to godfather and kisses his hand, admitting the status of godfather. Therefore , the godfather achieves his goal. From their conversation, we can see the wisdom of godfather, refusing kill those bad guys because they didn’t kill the owner’s daughter, which is exactly so called justice. In addition , I hold a view that even though the owner refuses to admit his status, godfather would help him to punish those people, because in the later Tom , gadfather’s adopted son, tells his wife that he has to go to work and his work is also a part of the wedding , “no Sicilian can refuse any request on his daughter’s wedding day.” At the last of this conversation, godfather says something to the owner ,expressing that maybe one day the owner can help him, that is exactly relevant the death of Sonny.

In the next , this movie describes the relaxing and bright wedding ceremony , forming marked contrast to that suppressed scene just now. when the godfather’s whole family are going to take photos, the godfather finds the lack of Michael ,his youngest son, and refuses to do so until Michael appears, which reflects the godfather has a preference for Michael. At the same time , there are several detectives who are recording some plate number to find something unknown out of the yard ,which is related to those politicians,judges and congressmen who have good relationship with godfather , most of whom doesn’t attend this wedding afraid to be involved and only give some presents by others. It is also worth mentioning that Barzini is the only person who makes godfather and his sons receive him, illustrating the high position of him,which also indicates that Barzini is the most powerful opponent for godfather in the following. And the detail that when the godfather’s daughter and her husband is receiving guest’s cash as a wedding gift, Paulie ,the godfather’s driver, finds it is a large quantity of money and complains out of envy also predicts the people shouldn’t be in trust.The next section of the movie also proves the truth of Paulie’s sellout, contributing to the plan of killing godfather.

Later, the appearance of Michael makes him and his girlfriend remarkably different from other people in the wedding , due to a military uniform. As we can see in this moment , Michael is a just and righteous American soldier ,trying to stay away from his family with his girlfriend and doesn’t accept the way of his father .when Michael tells the truth that why that man does preparations to visit godfather so carefully and why Johnny comes to the wedding to his girlfriend, he emphasizes this is the way of his father ,not him . Of course, he is reluctant to be a man like his father in the first, while his properties make him to be new godfather. Besides , godfather also doesn’t want Michael to get involved in family’s industry and hopes that he could become a congressman or politician one day, which is also godfather’s goal in the future. However something terrible happens after the wedding ,enforcing Michael to assume the responsibility of guaranteeing the whole family’ security. In the end , he becomes the new generation of godfather .

It is obvious that Johnny’s attendance is a big surprise for godfather and appreciates him as a good godson, while Tom guesses the real reason, he is in trouble . Before talks to Johnny, godfather lets Sonny come to his office. And then godfather laughs at Johnny like a woman and educates him to be a real man. In addition, he asks a question that whether Johnny spent time on his family in front of Sonny and tells the principle to him, “The man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man”. In fact , this principle is used to educate Sonny, because of a detail that godfather turns to Sonny when he is saying this words. Godfather have already known that Sonny goes from woman to woman and expresses his dissatisfaction in this way, demanding indirectly he should spend some time with family. At the time, what puzzled me was that Johnny’s request was so unreasonable and why godfather would like to help him realize his dream. I didn’t know the reason until Michael comes to Las Vegas to ask an offer to Johnny and wants to transform family industry to this region. As far as I’m concerned ,maybe godfather have already known there would be a day in which he or his son would turn to Johnny for help.

Then Tom asks whether he are supposed to arrange something important for godfather’s son-in-law or not, godfather refuses this propose and doesn’t want him to enter family’s business. The reason is that godfather loves his daughter so much and is conscious that his business is extremely dangerous , only expecting she can live a happy and safe life with her husband. Nevertheless , his son-in-law is eager to join it but always refused by others in this family ,which is advantageous for him to some extent . Gradually, he shows less and less respect on his wife, even beating and abusing her. What is worst of all is that he unexpectedly betrays godfather and murders Sonny who is his brother-in-law with the combination of Barzini. In the end , as the famous saying goes “unkindness often reacts on the unkind person”, Michael kills him to revenge the death of Sonny .

After some business have been done and Michael also appears, all of family take photos happily. At exactly that moment, Michael brings his girlfriend into his family, taken family photos together. As we can see, Michael loves his girlfriend so much and wants her to be his wife in the rest of his life. But we can observe that the outward appearance of this girl is different from those typical Sicilians, like Michael’s mother . Besides, Michael’s girlfriend who is a minded and independent American woman is well educated and her occupation is a teacher. These factors result she doesn’t agree the Sicilian’s way of doing something. Nevertheless, because of the love, they finally get married and have a son even though Michael still deals with something in that way.

And now let us talk about Sonny.

We can’t deny the fact that there are several drawbacks in Sonny. He enjoys himself with other women and makes love with a woman in his sister’s wedding. That is his hobby and we still can see this bad behavior in the later, which often annoys his wife. However, Sonny’s greatest disadvantage is that he is quick-tempered and impetuous, leading to doing things without thinking. In the wedding , he pounces on the photographer out of the yard and smashes his camera, as well as spits on the FBI agent’s credentials. Moreover, when godfather refuses to get involved in narcotics, Sonny abruptly interrupts in front of the enemy and lets enemy known his thought, indirectly resulting that godfather is attacked. Because due to Sonny’s response, the enemy reckons that he still has opportunity to get protection from this family as long as the godfather dies. It is so lucky that godfather is still alive but next time not for Sonny. when Sonny picks up the phone, knowing his sister was beat and abused by her husband, he immediately drives his car to kill his brother-in-law and haven’t realized this is a trap for murdering him. Overall, it is Sonny’s character that makes him not to be the best choice for a new godfather.

But I hold a view that Sonny loves his family so much and in his eyes family is more important than anything. We can easily find from the following details. Firstly, before he has fun with other woman in that wedding, he tells his wife to take care their kids. Secondly, when he knows the enemy wants to kill his father, he resists they should have a war with those guys, let alone a cooperation. Meanwhile, Michael going to look after their father, he assigns many safeguards to protect him and Michael going to kill the two bad guys, he tells his subordinates again and again to guaranteeing that Michael could obtain the gun. In addition, the whole family have a meal together as Sonny talks about some business in front of those women. At this moment, his sister interrupts him and was told “shut up” by her husband. However, Sonny scolds his sister’s husband due to not showing respect on his sister rather than condemns her. Last but not least, knowing a fact that his sister was bullied and abused, Sonny is always keen to punish his brother-in-law to avenge his sister, the light of his life. These particulars are able to reflect Sonny’s deep love for his family. As far as I’m concerned, Sonny is my favorite person in this family and I feel bitter and anguished on the death of him. He could have been alive!

以上为本次为亲们分享的文章“教父英文影评,教父英文好看吗,教父英文最经典的影评”的详细内容,希望对亲们有所帮助!

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
关闭

最新公告上一条 /1 下一条

返回顶部找客服
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表